If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It looks a lot like Christmas...


I know it isn't even Halloween yet, but today sure looks a lot like Christmas! We are getting lots of snow we are at 12 inches so far and it is not done yet. It has been a great day to get busy with all my supplies and create-snowmen of course!
I love collecting them and making them. The snow makes me want to put on Christmas music while sipping hot cocoa and enjoying a cozy fire. Part of the fun of creating snowmen is the different fabrics that come together-sometimes it is the "look" on their face when they are done. I like to blush their cheeks because in my mind they are out in the cold and enjoying it! The downside of all this snow is the power keeps blinking on and off-back to reality I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment