If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Monday, June 4, 2012

Time is just speeding by as usual.  We have jumped right into warmer weather-not so sure how I feel about that...Today though I have finished folding a few more of these darling little shirts that Cambria Turnbow posted.  I love folding them I have a nice little stack-now what to do?  I made a couple into Father's Day and birthday cards.  Seriously they are just too fun to fold.  I am an Aunt again today as well!  Lots to celebrate! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Suzanne! This is too stinkin' cute!!!!!! Fab job on that shirt, but I really LOVE that embossed tool background! Spill the beans...who makes it??? I NEED it! Congrats on being an Auntie again...how many is this? And, who are the new mom and dad?

    ReplyDelete