If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bring on the Fall

Wow I guess time has really gotten away from me! I have been studying like crazy for school and I just realized that we are really are starting into fall!  Wahoo.  I love the cooler weather.  I love that my red maple tree starts to change.  Have you ever noticed how even the air smells different?  The sky turns a darker blue and it just makes for a beautiful background of colors-mother nature at her best.  I have been harvesting tomatoes and making sauce. The smells of the fresh oregano simmering inspired me to create this card. Making this card  really inspired me to get cracking on some fall decorating-bring out the pumpkins and scarecrows.  I have big plans for the mantle!  I think that if I lived in one of those quaint little towns with cobblestone it would make the fall even more perfect. Ya know cobblestone and little towns?  I guess in my mind I have this vision of a little cottage filled with fabric and all my rubber stamps and fun embellishments settling down with a fire and enjoying creating with the crackling in the background.  Ok maybe no fire yet-it still is a little too warm. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting again Suz! Great cards as always! I am envious of the beautiful blue CO sky that the fall always brings and that you get to enjoy! Hope you are doing well! Hugs! Carol

    ReplyDelete