If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun with Hearts





Time is speeding by as usual-and this year I am determined (re-determined) to keep up with card making for the holidays and birthdays and just because events!  Of course I start out every new year like this-  I have started reorganizing my crafting space (again).  I am determined this time that it will be finished the way I want on it. (OK not very realistic, but I can dream right?) That helped motivate me, seeing all my fun dies, paper, and stamps while I worked through finding them a permanent home.  That did stall the reorganizing process-but restarted the creative process. Do you ever find that you can spend all this time collecting ideas, and creative stuff, but not really use it? Sometimes I think I have as much fun organizing all my things as I do using them. Anyway I made these cards for a class and I think they each turned out fun and I really enjoyed using my Spellbinders dies and Papertrey Ink Stamps.  As well as a new die company I just found that I love to use-Memory Box Dies.  Some beautiful images and super creative dies.  Too much fun with folds. I can't help but love them. Folding is an easy way to really make your card fun to open and have without too much stress or time to create.  Sorry about the dot on the photos-don't know exactly what that is?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards as always, Suz! So glad to see a new post! Love me some Memory Box Dies, too! They are the best! Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete