If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trying somthing new...

Well it is another beautiful Spring day and I have had my head buried in my homework-not a bad place to be, I have really been enjoying what I have been studying-some days I do wonder though if I am ever going to fully grasp what I am trying to learn.  Being complacent is easy to do and these past couple of years have all been about change for me.  Change in career direction, trying new creative techniques Relearning to knit- (ha ha) which challenge and sometimes enrage...I for instance have been trying this "outside of your nestability die technique.  I have a PILE of no success.  So as you saw in my last blog I decided to make the best of what I had and accentuate, what to some may appear to be a flaw but to others a chance to really get creative.  (as in I meant it to be that way-right? wink wink)  Adding the triple layers of blossoms hides a multitude of crafty "sins".  So in a few very distinct aspects of my life general complacency is over and I am attempting to re-engage in life in different areas.  I find making cards much easier and sometimes way more enjoyable. I am sure that we all have those times in our lives where we realize that things really do need to change and that change is not a bad thing but a refreshing opportunity to gaze out on life from new eyes.  So here is to new beginnings and changing of directions.  I guess I was not out of my bunny making craze- I made a few more and speaking of a new technique, I usually photograph my cards in a white box but recently I have been seeing more things photographed in a black box.  I know, I need to "get out more".  So I tried it.  Check them out.  I can't promise I won't make anymore bunnies...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suz! Looks like you've got ALL your Easter cards made from the looks of your last few posts! They are ALL adorable...it is soooooo good to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete