If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whahoo its windy...





Who ever said Spring comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion or comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb didn't say exactly where the blustery wind comes from.  We are having quite a bit here.  The sun feels nice as long as the wind isn't trying to give you a new hairdo-or rip your planters off the porch!  So here is to warm thoughts of Spring and sunny days filled with happy little bunnies not the kind that eat your flowers or new little garden!
Went to InkBlots last week and made a darling Easter card.  Beth is so talented and takes great care in helping us recreate her masterpieces!  I am scheduled to teach in April and guess what I am doing?  No not a bunny...A frog.  I will be teaching a technique I saw done on working outside your nesti die.   Oh sure the instructions looked so simple-after I'd say about 30 tries following the instructions I decided it must just be me.  I did however figure out a way that worked.  It is very cool but harder than I think I would do for a card that I am going to give away.  InkBlots though is all about learning new techniques-so I am sure all the painful hours I spent trying to figure out the technique will pay off- I am sure that one of the really smart crafty ladies will have an easier way to make it then even I finally did!  I love this group.  A great bunch of very talented, creative ladies, I always look forward to getting together!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Suzanne! LOVE your cards...esp the froggie one! Wish I could be there to learn your technique...it is adorable! And, it looks like you figured out the thumbnails! Yeah!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo Hoo I am going to miss your froggy card. It is so cute. I am sure you will all have a great time.
    Hugs
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete