If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ground Hog Day

Well the furry critter said more Winter for us.  I can't complain, it hasn't been rough at all where I live.  I don't mind the cold but I am looking forward to opening the windows again.  I love  when you can smell in the air the earth warming and readying itself for Spring. We have had some lovely 70 degree days.  SO I have been busy again making cards.  I have finished the birthday cards for all the nieces and nephews (yahoo!)  now I just have all the friends to create.  I love stamping. I love all the dies available today as well-I used the memory box dies of the flower border, the lovely branch and the little clouds to add just the right touch.  I used an embossing folder to accent the spellbinders die background in blue, some raffia and a tag and a happy little bird in red. 
  I love how creative we can all be with a few pieces of paper, some stamps and a handful of embellishments.  I realize, of course, that some of our carefully made creations just end up in the circular file-but hopefully for one brief moment the card brought a smile to the lips and the knowledge to the receiver that they are thought of and loved.

1 comment:

  1. L.O.V.E. your cards, Suz! So adorable! And, I'm lovin' those Memory Box dies, too. GOTTA have that branch, and the meadow leaf and a few others that are next on the list. So glad to see you posting your wonderful creations!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete