If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Fever?

With the beautiful sunshine I get itchy to start spring cleaning...nah,
 I will stamp and make cards instead! 
Yes, the day will come that sweeping and scrubbing will need to take place, but for today  I am going to throw open the window and enjoy the sunshine and fresh breeze.









Creating is so much fun! I have been trying to use up ( as always) the tons of paper I have.  And I will admit, some I can't believe I bought and some will never match with anything, I am not kidding.  I have searched high and low.  I have about decided that I should only buy paper in matching, coordinated sets.  It just takes the guess work out of will this match with something else? I know, I know, where is the challenge in that?  I am a person who doesn't like to waste paper so I try to make all my cards economically.  It is not that I don't love different shaped cards, sorry square cards, I do like to admire them and their crisp shape-it is just the pain at the post office,  I like to avoid. I have a good friend who inspires me to "do the math" in my creating of cards.   I have also recently, yes, don't be shocked just started to throw away my scraps.  I just amassed so many and couldn't in a lifetime use them all.  I know, I might seem a little unadventurous, I am working on trying new things.  I have really gotten into fun folds and creative uses like that.  I just don't want to have to spend a dollar to send a card. Ok maybe a special one...

1 comment:

  1. As always, fun and beautiful cards, Suz! I'm soooo glad to see you posting regularly. You speak to my heart about the economy of paper usage! One day I'll finally start throwing away some scraps. I'm always digging through them in order to not have to cut into a new sheet of paper...poor John! What he'll have to go through if I die before him...he may suspect he married a crazy lady now....but he'll know for sure then!

    ReplyDelete