If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall in the Air

Ok maybe not-still really hot here. But in the effort to wish for a little cooler weather I have made some Halloween cards.  The funny thing about Halloween and fall in general for me is I love all the decorations, pumpkins, gourds, leaves, witches-but I am not a big "Halloween" person. I haven't dressed up in years and don't go to parties- I just love all the decorations.  We do have a spooky dinner every year-where we make scary food, only looking hopefully not tasting!  So in that frame of mind I created a few cards to share and I am trying out a chocolate (of course) quick bread.
This witch is paper pieced and I love to paper piece turn on my TV and work while catching up with my favorite shows like White Collar...I can't just sit and watch TV my hands need to be busy and cutting out lots of little pieces keeps me busy!

1 comment: