If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Monday, November 30, 2015

Brrrr Getting Cold Here!

Gift Card Holder 

Ok we have been enjoying an absolutely beautiful fall and then it ended.  I know it was time but it sure was sad to see snow on the pumpkins.  It is December and I do love snow to go with all the holiday decorations and lights!  This year I may even get my tree up before the middle of December!  This past few weeks have been busy and I have been creating like crazy-don't even ask what the kitchen table looks like, especially with the project I have been working on...I love u tube, I will admit right now you can find anything on there and learn how to do all kinds of things.  Well I saw a u tube on this  Fuse tool that Jennifer McGuire was using to make a gift card shaker holder-OK went crazy and found the tool and other items needed on Amazon of course and had the hot little item in my hot little hands very quickly.  I had so much fun but I wanted more of a tag vs just the square so I pulled out all my dies and picked out some that would work.  Started cutting dies and shopped the holiday aisles at Hobby Lobby-oh my.  Just a warning if you start down this road you and everything else will be covered with glitter and fun little sequins and beads ( have your vacuum ready) so here is what I came up with-

 Are these not so CUTE?!  Ok maybe I am biased-but there is so many things that you can put in!  I am making a ton of these for a local craft show that I am going to be in this month.  I am going to be posting some new things that I have created in the next couple of days!  It is so addicting and the more you make the more creative you get!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment