If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I love the movie You've got mail.  Just the way she loves to check her email and the sweet communication that they share..  I wish that it were always that way for me!  Checking my email is always like @*(*$&*%&,  I have 300 messages-mostly junk email. So it always takes a lot longer time for me to weed through the stuff to reach what is really important.  Isn't that the way life is?  We all get up every day with choices-what to prioritize where.  Some days things go well and we get things done the way we plan and someday's it didn't matter what was written down on our to do list-except maybe big HA HA written on top! I wonder how these ladies stay on top of the super highway?  Do they do dishes? Or make dinner?  I don't have a household of children or a busy husband that I support-I have a getting older black cat who really could care less what I do as long as it isn't vacuum. One part of my day that I always look forward to is getting into my craft "studio" I like that official title.  Looking around at my stamp collection and all the fantastic embellishments that I have been organizing steadily into an easier way to use!  I love patterned paper and have decided that, of course, like most crafters I have too much of it, but I sure do love it!  I enjoy deciding on a project picking out the stamps, ink, paper, buttons, ribbon, diecuts.  I love having my big shot and QuicKutz at my fingertips.  I create in ciaos.
Stuff everywhere-I get it all out so that I can see what I have and what I need- of course being a creator like that takes a lot of work to get my space back into shape.  I wish I were as organized as some of these fantastic creative spaces I see!  I am not sure how they work, because I realize that when you see peoples creative working spaces they are always being photographed for magazines, so of course they are clean. My family says I create better under pressure-but really I like the peace of time.  I love that ideas pop into my head at all different times of the day, even in those to do things that we HAVE to do.  So even though the snow is flying my mind has wondered to fresh green buds and a sparkling blue sky, Spring.  Here are a few of my Springtime inspirations..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suz! I posted a comment on your last post, but I don't see it! I hope it didn't get lost in cyberspace! Love your cards. Really like the PB froggies. Just recently got all the PB frogs in a clear acrylic set. Woo-hoo! So sorry I haven't emailed...not only am I a baaaad blogger, but also a very baaaaaaaaaad emailer! Talk soon. {hugs} Carol

    ReplyDelete