If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It doesn't feel like Spring


I have been busy making bunnies and Spring time cards but the snow has been flying and it has been cold. I can't really complain because our winter has been so mild compared to the East. Talk about being blasted.  I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics.  All the athletes are so talented.  My friend has gotten addicted to curling?  Have you ever watched curling?  I guess it is on in the middle of the night and in the afternoons.  To each his own I say.  The next big card making opportunity-like we need an excuse, is St. Patrick's Day.  There is something about the wearing of the green that makes this a fun day to send cards especially to kids of all ages.  I finished this stitching card-after I learned this new technique at InkBlots.  It made a beautiful card and I can't just sit around watching TV I always like to keep my hands busy-usually on several projects at once.  I am knitting a scarf to match a hat I was given for Christmas, cutting and pasting bunnies as well crocheting.  Keeps me out of trouble to say the least.  But I really enjoyed this stitching, there are so many colors that can be used and they come together really fast, once you get the technique down!  So back to work I go!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Suzanne! This shamrock is simply gorgeous! SO SO pretty! I am so jealous I don't get to go to Ink Blots anymore! Boo-hoo! What a great technique to learn!

    ReplyDelete