If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Card making fool


It has been a busy week, I am part of a card making group called Inkblots (creative therapy) and this past week I learned a new technique to me called card embroidery. I have done some stitching on things before and this was kind of a combination of several different techniques and I love it! It takes a little time and effort but the finished product is gorgeous! I actually started to look on line for some other patterns-this is the finished card and I love all the design. We have such a talented group of ladies. It is so nice to be in a group that shares their ample talents. Friendship and creativity are great things. It is great to keep sharpening our skills in a paper crafting world that we love. It is cold today and I have cards in various states of done-ness. I am going to go make myself a nice cup of warm cocoa add some pumpkin spice flavor (love it!) and some left over snowmen marshmallows-then I think I will be ready to get them finished and posted! I tend to work in ciaos but that seems to work for me. Every year I work on getting more traditionally organized and this year is no different. I have been going through all my patterned paper and getting it better organized, holiday, color, type, style. Takes some time but wow is it nice-

No comments:

Post a Comment