If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Monday, January 18, 2010

Time Flies

Time flies and I think sometimes it is at rocket speed. As someone just reminded me we are half way through January? What how did that happen? I have been having fun making Valentine cards maybe this year I will actually get them all sent! Who doesn't love a card in the mail? I certainly do!







I love my little glitter pen I use it to add just a
little sparkle to everything. I have had so much fun coloring with my
Copic markers and adding just a little touch of glitter-love it love it love it. I want every color of Copic markers-who wouldn't? They are so smooth to use, I love the blending ability and all the fabulous colors. Too much fun. I have so many now that I can actually separate them by color family...
here are a few of the Valentines I have made-
Took a bike ride on my pink cruiser on Saturday-What a beautiful day about 50 degrees, sunshine. Didn't really seem like January. I am so grateful for the beautiful seasons that I get to enjoy each one has its place and purpose.

I have to go make dinner now, it is a 3 cheese penne night. Great recipe I will have to post later!














No comments:

Post a Comment