If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change-Dr. Wayne Dyer

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spring?


I love these little bunnies and have made a bunch in many varieties, paper piecing, and cards of course. I had so much fun embellishing them with chalk and patterned paper, and fun little ribbon accents. Who could resist that face? Whimsical and fun-fun to create and even more fun to make and send. I love vellum envelopes, they really show off your handmade cards with style! I love to receive and send cards-they really brighten your day. I have a close friend who sent me a card that simple stated sometimes it is nice to get something in the mail besides bills and junk mail. That is so true! Hence the name of the blog. Email is nice and facebook and twitter are fast-I like that the communication is so quick. But there is nothing like a nice note popped in the mail waiting on the table when you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment